We at Sarda Metals & Alloys Ltd. (SMAL) intend to be a QEHS Industry Leader across all of our Business activities, through continuous improvement in Environment Protection and Conservation, Health & Safety Standards and Quality Systems, and thereby exceed customer satisfaction.
We strive to:
- Conduct our business sustainably through adoption of world-class, environmentally friendly and energy efficient technologies.
- Assess, manage, and reduce environmental impact and deal proactively with climate change by efficient use of natural resources and promoting waste avoidance, reuse & recycling measures.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture within the organization through effective communication, participation and consultation with employees, workers and business partners.
- Identify, monitor, and review occupational health and safety hazards and proactively mitigate the risks by adhering to best health and safety practices.
- Deliver high quality products and services which exceed customer expectations while creating value for all our stake holders.
- Adopt innovation in all our business process thinking to constantly improve us quality management system.
- Comply with all applicable and prevalent statutory, regulatory, and legal requirements and exceed wherever possible.
- Facilitate awareness, skill up gradation, knowledge enhancement, training, and necessary resources for enabling fulfilment of the above QEHS policy.
- SMAL sets targets and measures and reports progress against this policy and periodically conducts Internal and External audits to improve our QEHS standards. This policy forms an integral part of our business strategy and is available to all employees, suppliers, customers, community, and other stakeholders.